SBI PO Exam Analysis 2018 for prelims and mains exam slots is available here. Check SBI PO exam analysis and SBI PO exam review 2018 details for all shifts now. State Bank of India has conducted the preliminary examination for Probationary officer posts on various slots from morning to evening. Here on this page, we are giving the information about SBI PO exam analysis of all slots. After the result of probationary officer prelims, examination candidates who have not qualified in the exam are looking forward to next exam.
SBI PO Exam Analysis 2018
As we also know that SBI PO Exam pattern is tougher than clerk exams. Candidates who are preparing for Latest bank exams and other government jobs competitive exam is may be easy to attempts 75 to 90 questions. SBI PO Prelims exam analysis on each subject like English, reasoning and quantitative ability is given page.
The SBI PO exam analysis of prelims paper will guide all SBI candidates on how the difficulty level of the paper was, what can be the number of good attempts for qualifying for mains and the general type of questions asked.
Before beginning our exam review of SBI PO Prelims, let us talk about the Basic exam pattern. The written examination consists of 100 questions divided into 3 sections like reasoning, English language, quantitative Aptitude.
SBI PO Exam review 2018
|Name of the section||No. of questions||Marks|
Now, when we talk about SBI PO Exam Analysis, the Difficulty level of the examination was moderate. Reasoning section was moderate to tough rest section are moderate. With the help of SBI PO Exam analysis, we know that is a level of examination is easy to moderate.
SBI PO Prelims exam analysis 2018
For SBI PO Prelims, 60 minutes time was allowed to attempt 100 questions. Here is our prediction regarding the ideal attempt or number of good attempts for SBI PO Prelims.
|Section||Number of Questions||Level of Difficulty||Number of good attempts|
|Reasoning Ability||35||Tough||15 to 17|
|English Language||30||Moderate||16 to 18|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||Moderate||17 to 19|
|Overall||100||Moderate||48 to 54|
SBI PO Exam Analysis for General English
English section was moderate and well-prepared candidates could easily attempt 18-20 questions. The question asked was:
- Reading comprehension – 10 question (Moderate)
- Sentence combination – 5 questions ( Tough)]
- Fill in the blanks – 5 questions ( Easy)
- Antonyms/ Synonyms – 7-8 questions (Tough)
SBI PO Exam analysis for Reasoning
Reasoning section was a bit tricky and tough and well-prepared candidates could easily attempt 18-20 questions. The question asked were:-
- Puzzles Arrangements – 5 question ( Tough)
- Seating Arrangement – 5 Questions ( Tough)
- Input-output :- 5 Questions (Tough)
- Coding Decoding- 5 Questions ( Moderate)
- Logical Reasoning – 5 questions ( Moderate)
- Inequalities – 5 questions ( Moderate)
- Data Sufficiency – 5 questions ( Moderate)
- Computer aptitude – A flow chart was given and questions were based on the chart.
SBI PO Exam Analysis quantitative Aptitude
- Double Pie chart – 5 questions
- Double line chart – 5 questions (Easy)
- Bar Graph ( Single)- 5 questions (Tough)
- Quadratic Equation – 5 questions (Easy to moderate)
- Data Sufficiency – 5 questions (Moderate)
- Mission DI- 5 Questions (Easy)
- Bar Graph (single)- 5 questions (Easy )
- Quadratic Equation – 5 question ( easy)
Candidates are advised to check the SBI PO Exam Analysis 2018 and ready to prepare for upcoming SBI PO exam. I think it is very helpful for you to crack the SBI PO examination. If you need any help, then you can share with through the given below box.