SBI PO Advertisement 2018 is released for probationary officers recruitment. You can download SBI PO official advertisement from here and get all details about recruitment. State Bank of India released SBI PO Advertisement – Officially on their official website through the notice. SBI PO Advertisement 2018 is issued by the SBI Department. State Bank of India has announced SBI PO notification on 7th February.
SBI PO Advertisement 2018
For upcoming SBI PO 2018 recruitment notification, you must check the all details from here. Every year SBI released the advertisement through the official website for the recruitment of Probationary offices in its branches across the country. Before applying, candidates must read out the SBI PO Advertisement and after then you can apply through online mode.
If you are planning to apply for the post of the Probationary officer with the state bank of India then you are on the right page. In this page, we are providing the SBI PO notification 2018 detailed advertisement. As soon as possible SBI Department will declare the advertisement on their official web portal. With the help of Advertisement, you can easily read all instruction regarding SBI PO recruitment 2018.
Every year SBI conducts the examination to recruit various candidates for the Probationary officer posts various department. Those candidates who are interested to do work in this department and make their career in banking sector, they can apply. It is a good opportunity provided by the SBI. As per the last year recruitment data, Approx. 20 lakhs candidates applied for the post of the probationary officer through SBI PO recruitment examination.
SBI PO 2018 Official website
On our website, you will be able to go through the notification. With the help of the notification, everything is clearly stated. Read the SBI PO Advertisement 2018, you can check completed information through the official website of SBI.
- Online registration process of the application form started on – 7th Feb 2018
- Closing date of the application form: – 6th March 2018
- Last date for the editing of the SBI PO application form: – N/A
- Last date for the reprinting of the application form: – N/A
- The last date for the payment of fee will be: 7th Feb – 6th March 2018
- Preliminary Exam Admit card Available on – April 2018
- Date of Online preliminary Exam: – 29th, 30th April & 6th, 7th May 2018
- Declaration of Exam result for online preliminary Exam: – 17th May 2018
- Mains exam Admit card will be available on 22nd May 2018
- The online mains exam will be held on – 4th June 2018
- The result will be announced on – 19th June 2018
Candidates should have graduated in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government. Those candidates who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subjects to the condition, that if called for Interview.
Age limit: – candidate’s age should not below 21 years and not above 30 years as per the SBI PO Advertisement.
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates have to pay Rs.100/-.
- For General / OBC category have to pay Rs.600/-
Salary Structure: – Presently the starting basic pay is 27,620 in the scale of Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management grade scale I.
SBI PO Examination in two phases like Preliminary examination and second is Mains exam. The selection of the candidates will be based on Preliminary, mains examination, and Personal Interview. To check the latest updates regarding SBI PO Advertisement 2018, you must stay on this page and check the site regular basis for latest updates. If you need any help, then you can write the comment in the given below comment box.