SBI Clerk changes of centers & language procedure are available here on this web page. Candidates can check the procedure of SBI Clerk changes of centers & language. After successfully fill the application form, then if you change your center and language of SBI clerk exam, then SBI has activated a link for a change of official language & SBI clerk change of center. To acquaint the candidates with the SBI clerk exam center 2017, here is the list of exam center where the SBI clerk examination will be held.
SBI Clerk Changes of Center
Candidates, who want to change their registered official language, are advised to login with their registration number and password and change the language for SBI clerk exam, as per instructions available on the screen. This facility will be available only once. As per the official notification of SBI clerk recruitment 2017, it is compulsory for candidates to posse’s good proficiency in the regional language of the state they are applying for.
The list of languages for each state was also prescribed in the notice. Those who don’t know the mentioned language are not eligible to apply that particular region. No candidate who had applied for the states- West Bengal, J & K, Himachal Pradesh, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu, Delhi , Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh , Assam, Tripura, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Jharkhand & Bihar are only eligible to make these changes. Others may login but won’t be able to modify the language choices.
SBI Clerk Changes of Language
Candidates are required to enter their preferred centers from the mentioned list of centers while filling up their form. Candidates can select the nearest or convenient options of the venues. Even SBI has the right to cancel any of the SBI clerk exam center 2017 for the preliminary exam or add some other center, at its discretion , depending upon the response , administrative feasibility etc.
With the help of call letter candidates will come to know regarding the venue of the preliminary examination. The candidates can make changes their exam centers if they have any only the prescribed date. No changes will be entertained after the application procedure ends. SBI clerk exam center contains a list of exam centers in different states/UTs of the country.
How to SBI clerk Changes of Center, official language?
- Click on the official application link to enter your SBI clerk registration number and password.
- You can see the following screen with details about the post, state & language and exam center you had already chosen.
- Click on the download button next to official language and you can choose which language you have good knowledge and exam center. It is also compulsory to tick the boxes next to read, write and speak to denote your level of proficiency.’
- The language you chose in the above step should have been a subject in your std 10 and it must mention in 10th mark sheet.
- Enter the displayed security code and click on save button.
- Now your response has been successfully recoded. The application form is generated along with the new language details that you may printout of it for future references.
The bank has the right to allocate an SBI clerk exam center other than the preferences entered by the aspirants owing to non-availability of seats in the preferred centers. Thank you for visiting this website. If any query then leaves a comment in the comment box. We will try to resolve it as soon as possible. Bookmark us & get latest updates about the SBI Clerk Exam. Thank You!