SBI PO Photo & Signature Specification are to be within a limit otherwise, you will not be able to upload them. Check SBI PO Photo & Signature Specification from here. If you want to apply for SBI PO recruitment 2017, the very first step is to fill the SBI PO online application form. There are so many things which you need to keep in mind before filling the form and you have to be very cautious as the pattern has changed this year.
SBI PO Photo & Signature Specification
Here is the all the things you need to know about uploading the photo & signature in the application form. It is very important to know the correct format of the images before uploading them in the SBI PO online application form. If you do not follow the required guidelines, then your form will be rejected. Upload the images with specifications given below.
SBI PO Photo Specification
- Candidates photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in color, against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there no red eye.
- Dimension 200×230 pixels (preferred).
- The size of file should be between 20 kb -50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more that 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no of colors etc.
SBI PO Signature size & Specification
- The candidates have to sign on white paper with black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the candidates and not by any other person.
- If the candidates signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the attendance sheet, the candidates will be disqualified.
- Dimension 140×60 pixels.
- The size of file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 kb.
- Guidelines for scanning the photograph & signature for SBI PO.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting.
- In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidates may edit his application and re-upload his photograph or signature.