How to Crack State Bank of India PO is available here in pdf format. By visiting our website Candidates can check the details How to Crack State Bank of India PO 2018. Hello, contenders in this article, we are sharing SBI PO exam preparation plan for prelims 2018 and mains exam. To crack the SBI PO examination you have to prepare according to exam pattern and syllabus.
How to Crack SBI PO
After successfully completing the application process, now the first question in our mind is that How to crack the SBI PO exam easily. So here on this page have given some preparation tips which surely helpful to you to crack the SBI PO examination .candidates will need to qualify the exam with good marks which is the first phase and after this, they will be shortlisted for the mains exam.
It is to be noted that the marks obtained by candidates in prelims are only for the qualifying nature and no marks will be added for preparing the final cut off marks. So candidates must check the preparation tips which will useful to crack the SBI PO prelims and SBI PO mains exam.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Details 2018
First, need to candidates who are going to appear in the Probationary officer post examination should know the complete details about the exam pattern and exam syllabus which will be covered in the prelims examination. In this page, we are giving some Tips for crack the SBI PO prelims exam 2018.
- Solve Minimum Number of questions from each section: – contenders will need to know that they have to attempt at least minimum number of questions in each section first as sectional cut off is there and passing in each section is required.
- Time Management: – Time management is also the key to get success. If you attempt maximum questions with less time, then you surely qualify the prelims exam.
- Accuracy: – Contenders will need to maintain accuracy. Do not solve those questions in which you are confused or not sure. In English section, you can leave the passage part.
- Maintain Speed: – it is very important, candidates will need to solve many questions to score good marks. As the competition in the exam is so high good performance in prelims is also required.
- Practice all section: – This is very useful for the contenders who are going to appear in the SBI PO Prelims or mains exam. They have to practice all the sections thoroughly for each section.
Prelims Exam Tips to Crack the SBI PO:
In this article we also sharing some preparation tips to crack the SBI Probationary officer exam, I hope it is very helpful to you.
- Proficiency in English: – It is important, both to write and speak since English is the language of communication in SBI. Hence, the Descriptive paper for the written test and the group discussion, it is compulsory.
- Keep a good English Dictionary always on your study desk, if you want to check any difficult word, then you can easily find out through the dictionary.
- Also, keep a good grammar book at hand.
- Practice making several sentences using the new word you just learned, its synonyms and antonyms.
- Read a good English newspaper every day, thoroughly. This will help you in the English language, as well as help you in General Awareness / current affairs.
- Solve last year question papers for SBI PO exam. You can download also from our website. Along with these solved papers, you know SBI PO Exam scheme easily.
- Make a daily note of among others, books & authors, winners of major awards, prizes/sports competition, committees- purpose & chairman, abbreviations, world leaders, important persons, Major dates/ development in history, science etc.
- In the newspaper, focus on major headlines, national international, sports, and business news.
- Make a daily note of important news items you come across. For this, take a 200 pages notebook and assign a page a day.
- For practice, speak aloud and record it on your mobile. Play it back to your friends & family, for their comments and feedback.
- Read every day, the editorials and other analyses and reports on the center-spread of the newspaper. English language required for the written test, also help you during Group discussion, where the ability to analyze issues and communicate your views, is important.
- Form a group of friends and discuss in English among the group member, issues from the daily newspapers –initially, simple matters.
Candidates are advised to visit our website and check the How to Crack SBI PO mains exam, without coaching. you can bookmark our website to check the latest updates regarding SBI PO exam. Check the website for the latest information regarding SBI PO exams like notification, recruitment application form and other important dates, we will soon publish our website. We also mentioned the direct link to check the latest updates. Click on the link and check the details daily basis.
Crack SBI PO Preparation Exam Tips Download
Dear aspirants if you follow our preparation tips you can easily crack SBI PO exam this year. If you want to download SBI PO exam syllabus, SBI PO Exam pattern, SBI PO study material and other important instruction you can check it after visiting our website. In prelims, the nature of exam is required for the candidates to qualify in each of the section separately and they have to pass in each section of English aptitude and reasoning.
Aspirants who will pass the prelims will be called next for the mains examination which will be conducted online there will be 200 of objective questions and descriptive test for 50 marks. We will soon publish preparation tips for the individual section of the exam. If you have any queries/questions regarding SBI PO preparation tips, feel free to ask them in the comment section below and we will be glad to answer them for you.