SBI PO Cut off Marks Analysis 2018 for all categories can be checked here. SBI PO Cut off Marks Analysis 2018 are to be declared by SBI only. Visit this web page for more information.Those candidates who are preparing for the upcoming SBI PO exam, they can check the Cut off Marks analysis –SBI PO and make a rough estimation of their level of the exam which helps candidates to crack the examination.
SBI PO Cut off Marks Analysis 2018
Dear candidates if are you searching for SBI PO Cut off Marks 2018 Analysis, then you can check from here. The State Bank of India conducted the SBI probationary officer examination as soon as possible at various examination centers.
Here we are giving SBI PO cut off Marks Analysis 2018. Many of you are checking previous year cut off so for you, we had given this SBI Probationary officer cut off marks of the previous year.
We also provide Cut off Marks analysis for SBI PO exam what is the difficulty level of exam and the level of exam is easy to moderate.To check the Cut off Marks analysis for SBI PO exam, then you can easily check through our website.
SBI PO Subject Wise Marks
Subject wise SBI PO analysis is given below. Check the Cut off Marks analysis –SBI PO exam and estimate their exam level of upcoming exam. In this article, we have given the direct link to check SBI PO Exam Cut off marks 2018 analysis. Click on the given below link and check it.
SBI PO quantitative aptitude Analysis:-
- Double Pie Chart- 5 Questions Moderate
- Double Line chart – 5 questions Moderate
- Bar Graph ( Single ) – 5 Questions moderate
- Quadratic equation – 5 questions moderate
- Data Sufficiency – 5 questions moderate
- Missing DI- 5 questions Moderate
SBI PO English language Analysis 2016:-
- Reading comprehension:- 10 Question Moderate
- Sentence combination – 5 questions ( tough)
- Fill in the blanks -5 questions ( easy )
- Antonyms / Synonyms :- 7-8 questions ( Tough )
SBI PO Reasoning Ability Analysis:-
- Puzzles Arrangement – 5 question Tough
- Seating Arrangement: – 5 question Tough
- Input output: – 5 questions though
- Coding decoding: – 5 questions moderate
- Logical reasoning – 5 questions moderate
- Inequalities: – 5 questions moderate
- Data sufficiency: – 5 questions moderate
Computer aptitude: – A flow chart was given and questions were based on the chart.
SBI PO Banking Awareness analysis: – Banking Awareness section was easy and well-prepared candidates could easily attempt over 25 questions. Every year state bank of India announced the notification to fill up various vacancies in SBI Department and now upcoming year SBI going to announce the notification for various posts.
If you have any query and questions then you can leave your comment in the below-given box. We will try to help you to solve your problems.