You can crack SBI PO without coaching. Here are some excellent tips which will help you to crack SBI PO Exam without coaching in the limited time period from now. State Bank of India is the oldest and famous bank in India and its headquarters located at Mumbai and now all viewers want to work in SBI bank and dream to select as a probationary officer. Competition is more for bank PO examination this year.
- How to Crack SBI PO without Coaching
- SBI PO exam preparation tips
- SBI PO preparation tips for reasoning section
- SBI PO preparation tips for Quantitative aptitude section
- SBI PO preparation tips for English language section
- SBI PO preparation tips for banking awareness section
- SBI PO Preparation tips for computer knowledge section
- How to Crack SBI PO exam without Coaching
How to Crack SBI PO without Coaching
A lot of aspirants take part in this examination and now they are curious and worried to crack the SBI PO examination without any coaching. There is no secret to success in the SBI PO Exam. If you are preparing daily basis, then you can easily Crack SBI PO without Coaching. Now the questions are How to Crack SBI PO without Coaching? Here we are providing some tips and study plan which will defiantly helpful for you to qualifying the exam.
The State bank of India will go to schedule the SBI PO Examination in the month of May 2017. Those aspirants, who have started their preparation with full dedication and hard work, are advised to check the SBI PO exam preparation tips to crack the 2017 examination. If you want to check the SBI PO syllabus, SBI PO Exam pattern and SBI PO study material and best books for prelims and mains exam, you can also check the complete details by visiting our website. In this article, we are giving subject wise preparation tips which will helpful to section wise improve.
SBI PO exam preparation tips
- Know your strengths and weakness: – You can plan the journey to the destination well if you know the start point. You need to understand your strengths and weaknesses for any test preparation like you can be strong in mathematics, average in reasoning and totally clueless in English. This is important because then you will create your plan to turn your weaknesses into strengths and ignore certain weaknesses if they are not important from exam point of you.
- Plan your preparation: – The study plan that will be created for you will be weekly, you will be assigned some chapters to study every week so that you are able to complete your syllabus in time.
- Practice Solve previous year papers: – Your next step is that to solve previous year question paper on the regular interval like you have 10 question papers. So you have to solve 1 question paper, every week. With this Sample question paper you will get to know about the difficulty level of bank exam.
- Practice hard: – don’t forget that only learning chapters will not take you anywhere, it is questions that you need to answer in the final exam. So practice and practice till you are perfect at the chapter and then move ahead.
If you prepare well, then the questions are How to Crack SBI PO without Coaching, so candidates are advised to follow our tips to crack the exam. If you want to clear the SBI PO Exam, then you prepare well. Before you begin your preparation for SBI PO, you should know about what to prepare for the exam because if you do not know correctly as what you have to study, your preparation can never be correct.
SBI PO preparation tips for reasoning section
Reasoning asked in SBI PO exam is purely based on logic and is not just a mathematical skill where you learn various formulas and the work is done. The only strategy here is to practice all the type of questions as many times as you can. SBI PO reasoning syllabus must be checked for preparation.
SBI PO preparation tips for Quantitative aptitude section
This section includes the basic questions to check your numerical ability and also fully based on calculation. If your calculation speed is so good, then you can qualify the section with the highest score. You need to start from basics of SBI PO Quantitative syllabus. Build concepts gradually and practice as much as you can. Memorize all the important shortcut techniques and some of the important topics which are favorable to you. SBI PO Quantitative aptitude question papers will also be helpful in many ways.
SBI PO preparation tips for English language section
This is one of the toughest sections. You need to improve your Basic English in order to excel in the exam. Going through SBI PO English syllabus will help to understand question paper. You need to learn basic concepts of English grammar. Read go0d English magazines and newspaper to improve your reading skills. SBI PO English paper is tough, if we compare with other competitive exam focus on English grammar & its deep concepts like verbs, adverbs, adjectives, noun, pronoun etc and also a good command of vocabulary would help you overcome the question asked in the paper. Download SBI PO English solved papers and prepare for the exam.
SBI PO preparation tips for banking awareness section
Banking awareness and financial awareness or economic awareness section of SBI PO Exam will contain question-based on banking related issues and topics. You just need to keep yourself updated about current events and also bit knowledge of statics GK.
|Practice Test 1||Practice Test 2||Practice Test 3||Practice Test 4|
SBI PO Preparation tips for computer knowledge section
Computer knowledge questions asked in SBI PO exam mainly contain questions related to basic knowledge about computer. So you need to be aware of computer here.
Some coaching centers are good. But most of the good ones are those in which brilliant students sign up and would have easily cleared the exam, even if it wasn’t for the coaching centers. Here we also giving some tips if you do not join any coaching institute and you have to prepare at home have benefits.
How to Crack SBI PO exam without Coaching
- Get the best books for clearing SBI PO bank exam.
- Go through the previous year solved question paper and try to understand the type of question asked in all the four sections.
- If necessary, solve them yourself and refer the solution if you get stuck somewhere.
Keep a stop watch with you or mark a starting time. Aim for completing the exam in 1 hour. Try to solving sections in different combination to see which one works the best. So candidates are advised to follow our preparation tips and study plan which will surely pass the exam with the highest score.
For more updates regarding SBI PO notification, SBI PO study plan tips, SBI PO study material and other important question paper you can download it by visiting our website. I hope this question paper is very useful to know the exam pattern, like which type of question, no of the question asked in the SBI PO exam. Keep touch with our website to check the latest updates regarding SBI PO exam.